Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Down on my luck!

be i feel older and weaker :( and not forgetting, fatter :(

last nite, i wanted to watch de new 9pm show, but within 10 mins.. i fell asleep -.- suppose to study too, so end up, din accomplish much, ah!

another 3 more days to de wkend! *dreaming* some big scene happen @ work today. apparently, my drawer had caused 'someone' to fell down. crap! why am i always so sway~ she fell down reali quite badly.. i got a shock myself (since her scream was so freakin loud)! i tink im gonna to be blame for her fall, since she hit onto my drawer :( eyes were all lookin at me, and she told everyone it was bcos of my drawer tat she blah blah blah..! *pissed* oh well, guess im down on my luck. to prevent anymore of this "screaming incident", i decided to remove de drawer tmr.. wad to do? sigh!

classes are getting packed, and adding to the workload.. my classes hav moved location! meaning, longer rides on de train :( argh. sian 1/2.

last wkend was spent @ Expo as we wen to SITEX :) half a day was spent there! hee. hubby finally got his laptop, so he's a happy boy now :) i din get anythg! *sulks* hehe. no plans.. so we had a short walk down town.. crazily taking the pics below.. we had a good laugh thereafter! =p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy belated 21st month hubby! *muack*

felt a bit sickish in the evening, so i took a nap @ hubby's plc, while he 'explored' his new toy - the laptop! hehe. after i woke up, he was still fideling with his laptop! =p hungry me, only get to had my dinner @ 11pm! *boohoo* hehe.

this wkend gonna be short, but still lookin fwd to it :) Company's D & D on Friday.. hubby attending his boss's wedding on Sat.. so its gonna be a reali short one! gonna.. miss him! =)

No comments: